- The winners of a signed, print copy of Feeling Lucky are Crystal Young & Natasha Schumacher!
- The Grand Prize winner of the Hop is Renee G!
Congratulations ladies! and thank you, everybody, for participating.
Be sure to stop back for the Lucky Is Reading Giveaway Blog Hop, March 7 – 21st!
Your 1st book, like your 1st love, holds a special place in your heart. It’s been 2 years since I first told the world the truth about leprechauns in Feeling Lucky. Many doubted, but others believed – the latest being EPIC who named it a 2015 eBook Awards Finalist!
So to celebrate, and because Valentine’s, St. Patty’s, & Tax Day are coming, I’m giving away my favorite Leprechaun Love Story!
- ENTER TO WIN not 1, but 2 Kindle copies of Feeling Lucky
- Also include – a Celtic Knot bracelet by Gems&Knots – 1/4″ wide, 7″ long, I’ll pick the color.
- Check out nearly 100 other authors celebrating their favorite books with give-aways!
About Feeling Lucky –
Leprechuans are not twee beings dreamed up by the tourist board, but warriors of legend. The story’s because they like a good joke and what better way to hide the gold? Oh that bit’s true, as is the part about not sharing!
Megan O’Malley gave in to drunken temptation and pinched a cute guy’s ass at her cousin’s wedding. Who’d have thought a perfectly normal guy—okay, a bit short—was a leprechaun or that he’d have such a bad attitude about giving away his money?! Now that she’s captured him, Megan may be five million dollars richer, but she’s also got an angry leprechaun camped out on her sofa, doing his best to prevent her from becoming the business mogul of her dreams!